Your Pathway to Playing Golf
From your beginning slice on the driving range to the challenge of a championship course, Sidcup Family Golf offers lessons, group classes and one-to-one golf tuition.
Our aim is to teach golfers to play to their full potential and Sidcup Family Golf only use PGA qualified instructors as teaching professionals.
Take your golf to text level using our Video Coaching Studio, with a two-camera learning system to analyse and enhance your swing.
With five qualified PGA Instructors and a teaching academy with video coaching units, golfers at all levels can choose from individual tuition or group lessons at Sidcup.
Beginner and Improver Lessons
Throughout January and February, Paul Humphrey and Tom Roberts have a series of fantastic lessons to help you begin your golfing quest or improve your game.
Beginners Lessons: ££FREE££
6 group sessions
Six weekly lessons, one hour long, learning golf with one of our PGA Qualified Instructors
- A step-by-step guide to the basics of golf from the grip to the full swing, using a variety of clubs
- Learning the basics of golf rules and etiquette, as well as the different techniques in completing a course
- Free loan of 7 iron
- Rules of golf booklet and information pack
Improvers Lessons: £60
- Six weekly hour-long lessons, improving your game and technique with one of our PGA Qualified Instructors.
- A maximum of 8 people in a group, ensuring that you gain the full benefit of learning in a small group.
- The opportunity to meet other aspiring golfers and perhaps arrange a round of golf.
Dates can be seen on the tabs to the right, but please call to book or enquire via this link: CLICK HERE
Book now by calling 0208 309 0181